Commuter benefits allow you to pay for eligible expenses related to parking, transit and vanpooling using money you've set aside pre-tax. With a commuter benefit plan, you can save as much as 40% on commuting costs. You can do this using pre-tax dollars, saving on transit passes and parking. The transit benefit can also be used for buses, Vanpooling and parking nationwide.
We streamline your commuter benefits by providing:
- Easy to use commuter benefits administration process
- Secure online resources for employees to manages their account and check balances
- Easy enrollment and account management
- Education for employers and employees
With transit benefits, save money for public transportation taken to and from work. Pay for transit passes with your FBA debit card at your transit authority.
Parking passes may be purchased with your FBA debit card, or purchased out-of-pocket reimbursed via direct deposit or check from FBA.
Share your commute with a group of people through an official vanpooling or rideshare and use your FBA debit card to pay. You can also use uberPOOL or Lyft Line to rideshare with others on your commute to and from work. With either service, you pay for the ride with your FBA debit card right from the Uber or Lyft app.
- Savings. Employees and employers both save money on payroll tax while taking advantage of a tremendous benefit.
- Resources. Live customer representatives available via phone or email to react to your immediate needs.
- Access. FBA offers a dedicated portal and mobile app so that participants can access balances at any time. Additionally, administrators have access to reports and online tools. The FBA debit card may be used at all transportation and parking providers that accept card purchases nationwide.